Hilltop Bungalow. Details
Hilltop Bungalow is a semi-detached two bed-roomed bungalow located on a small private estate in the village of Ingleton, with all the amenities of the village centre just a short stroll away.
Upgraded to a high standard with full gas central heating, double glazed throughout, fully fitted bespoke kitchen with granite worktops and Belfast sink.
This cosy and delightful home accommodates and sleeps three in comfort.
Personally managed, cleaned and cared for by the owners, the accommodation comprises of;
- With a small library of books and local maps.
- Wi-Fi Router.
- Electric cooker.
- Granite Worktops.
- Undercounter freezer.
- Undercounter refrigerator.
- Washing machine.
- Microwave oven.
- Kettle and toaster.
- Glassware, crockery and cutlery.
- Comfy 2 Seat Settee.
- Coffee Table.
- Dining Table and Chairs.
- HD Smart TV with Freeview.
- Blue Ray DVD Player.
- DAB Radio.
- Large full length South Facing Windows to let the light flood in and offering panoramic views.
- Double Divan Bed with Duvet.
- 2 Bedside Cabinets with side lamps.
- Electric alarm clock/radio.
- Built-in Double Wardrobe. (Containing a sufficient number of wooden clothes-hangers so no need to bring your own)
- Single Divan Bed with Duvet.
- Bedside Cabinet with side lamp.
- Double Wardrobe. (Containing hairdryer and a sufficient number of wooden clothes-hangers so no need to bring your own.)
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Free Wi-Fi with unlimited broadband. Estimated speed of 6-8 M/b per second, suitable for web browsing, emails, video and music streaming of shorter clips.
- Walk-In Shower Cubicle with Riser. (Water for the shower is heated from the gas boiler.)
- WC and Basin.
- Garden on three sides.
- Sitting out area with cantilever parasol, table and four chairs.
- Block-Paved Driveway with off road parking for one car.
- Electric Vehicle Charger.
- In Addition, all gas, electricity, bed linen and towels are provided.
- Also a carton of fresh milk, sachets of tea, coffee and sugar is provided for guests to start their holiday with.
- Being a bungalow once inside the house all floors are on one level, unfortunately access to the front and back doors of the bungalow is by way of steps thus it is not really suitable for wheel-chair users. (See 'Enquiries' for further details.)
- Wi-Fi. Hilltop has Wi-Fi with unlimited Broadband up to 17M/b per second and with an estimated speed of 6-8 M/b per second. This is suitable for multiple users with a few devices. It can be used for web browsing, emails, music streaming and video streaming of shorter clips (SD quality) Netflix (SD), Skype and Facetime video calling will be possible.
No smoking in the bungalow please.
Regrettably no dogs or pets are allowed.