Due to the Corona Virus outbreak please note the following;
- We are not accepting any bookings until after 4th July 2020.
- Hilltop Bungalow will be unoccupied at least 7 days before and after each booking. The bungalow will then undergo a full cleaning process after each changeover. All of this is to ensure the safety of our guests by reducing the risk of potential infection of the virus.
- Until further notice, due to the requirement of the in-depth cleaning process the bungalow will have to undergo when guests depart, we will only accept bookings of 7 or 14 days (no short breaks).
- Again, until further notice if, for whatever reason, your holiday has to be cancelled before your due date we will reimburse you in full.
Details of Rental Rates.
- Payment is normally by cheque or bank transfer unless there is a last minute booking then it has to be cash on arrival at the cottage.
- Changeover day is Saturday, thus weekly bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday, though we can be flexible, if possible, to accommodate alternate changeover days.
Quoted Currency: British £
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Mid Season||02 May 20||29 May 20||£335||-||£65||£65||7 Nights|
|High season||30 May 20||25 Sep 20||£385||-||£70||£70||7 Nights|
|Mid season||26 Sep 20||30 Oct 20||£335||-||£65||£65||7 Nights|
|Low season||31 Oct 20||18 Dec 20||£295||-||£60||£60||7 Nights|
|Peak Season||19 Dec 20||01 Jan 21||£395||-||£80||£80||7 Nights|